Freebies | Black Background

Hello guys ! Today, I want to talk in English. Okay? Good ! Today, I feel so great and I want to cheer it with my edited background that I took on FPA's sources. All of the patterns looks good to me and maybe you too !  But, I'm not going to give the original one, but the fake one. Haha >.< Fake means I edited it. Okay, if you use it, credit me :> Or just comment, no need to credit. So, choose one.


The first one, I made it by my own. Okay, annyeong, chinguyaa ! I got to study for my final exam. Urgh, it's killing me xD
Ceh, poyo je Qay ni nak speaking :>

Comments

  1. I take one of it :)
    Creadit to you Qay . Btw , thank (!) Semua cantik2 ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ambil satu :) thank you, Qay <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. qay , kite amek dua ea ^^ thanks , done credit to ur blog ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hihi, okay guys. You're Welcome. And thanks guna. Terharu :>

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take 1 :)
    Done credit you :)
    Thnks a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. sye amek satu yer :) sye credit nme awk :) thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Qay ,kita amik satu tau utk blog X-5(kpop)kawan kita tau :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. awak,cantik la background ni..amek 1 ok..:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Qay,i use one of your background okay. Hope you don't mind :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You may criticise (or just don't) as well