I wanna fanboying on 3 days 3 nights.

Guyssssssssss! Omg omg omg omg omg omg. Okay stop. Take a deeply breath. Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg again. Yeah, haha. I want to do it again but... nevermind. I know you're annoyed right now. Okay. Take a deep breath again. Exhale all of it. Okay ready? Lol, wae I acted like a mokey wtfufufufufufufufufufuuuuuuuu. Because of... ;A; This is what we call fanboying, people. Hahahaha *evil laugh* So, today you'll be right just reading my nonsense post. Keep reading everybody. I made TLO's Episode Ninth already. And don't when to publish but it's short. Really short episode for  the ep. But, at least I've done doing it ;A; Furthermore, next week I will be in Second Exam of Month. Lol, weird. Let's just call it Ujian Bulanan Setara kali yang kedua. Eh, I think it's the third something. Whut ever.

This is the fun part begin. Enjoy everybody! I already got the B1A4 Ignition Special Editiooooooooooooooooooooon! Woo. That's why I fanboy-ed just now. And now for the photos... eh wait, before that I want to tell you that this album is really really huge. With 72 postcards inside. And and and, do you want to know who did I get for the photocard? Wait, people! Leggo



Okay bye bye o/

Comments

  1. Jelly nya! >.<
    Mak kita tak bagi beli langsung album2 Kpop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BARO !!!!!!!!!! kbye T^T

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want that album tooo!!!! aaaah >____<

    but i guess they don't sell it in my town, and maybe not even in my COUNTRY u_u /*le sigh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nurul Alis Sarah : I know you will say that ;A; ;A; Okbye.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dinda : No, it isn't true. You can buy it online as what I did :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG QAY WHAT SO LUCKY OMG OMG /HYPERVENTILATES/ I WANT ONE TOOO AAAAAA /finally dies/ ;____;

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nazihah A : Noonarrrrrrrrrrrrr, omg. Don't die T^T hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, you are ;__; Im jelly now. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You may criticise (or just don't) as well