stupid awards. pabo.

Hello.

Sorry for the really qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm title. Lol whut -.- It's all about MAMA. Err benci benci benci. /kills MAMA/ not my mama but Mnet Asian Music Awards, am I right? Ugh why do I even could remember dat -.- Sorry for dis not-so-good mood. I hate it because B1A4 tak di-nominate dalam apa-apa category TT^TT /creys over the river/ har har har what is so wrong with me. Okay this is why the title reads as dat.


Oyeah. How is my new looks? Am I pretty enough? uhuk uhuk *duckface* /doctor gave me 5 days MC/ Okay, tahulah i buruk. You tu je yang cantik gila meletop haaa. Eh eh, Carly's Beautiful have been released about a month ago and how the hell I even don't know DIS -.- fufufufuuuuuuu don't even continue completing this word. Okay, dat Beautiful featuring Justin Bieber is so good to hear to. Yeah I'm listening to it RIGHT NOW. I dah download pun, youuuu.

Furthermore, BAP will make their special stage, comeback tomorrow (Friday). Yay tak sabarnya. Lagu Stop It pun not bad lah. Their previous single is better, i guess. Yeah I loved dat CRASH. You pun? Ei, menyibuk lewww. Kihkih, mana ada. I tak marah lah youuu. Nak suka jugak pun boleh~ Yeye boleh boleh. AND. BTOB has just made a very new Music Video. I rasa lah kan, BTOB ni group yang rajin buat MV. lewls The song is actually from the same album with WOW, Press Play. Yeahhhh their song is what you're hearing to. Best en :3


Prenggan terakhir. hek hek. I would like to say "Selamat menyambut Hari Raya Aidil Adha!". For all muslims who do reads my post. This post. Hekhek, kalau hari raya Adha ada duit raya tak? Ada jugak? Yay! Ha, bagilah cepat. Kenapa tak boleh? Halahhh :c yelah, k.... 

LOL, byebye o/

Comments

  1. at least BAP tercalon ~keke
    sama ar tak sabar nak tengok diorang buat special stage. but they need some rest =__=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Itu BAP TT^TT hekhek dah buat dah pun :p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You may criticise (or just don't) as well