Let's pretend

Hi hello hi hello. Assalamualaikum. Lol, annoying opener. I just finished desinging this not-so-cool blog. Eww eww look at what I've done. But... I kinda like my own (eww) new header lol. Because there is Channie \o/ Next theme would be Yixing's....heh Oh, this Channie's photo was taken for the valentine. I didn't celebrate because what for? LOL I don't have girlfriends ewwwwwwwwwwwww


I didn't do much changes but...this is too much LOL I added Google Friend button, and omg i am so poyo. I am so poyo, poyo to put that follower gadget. Macam menunjuk pulak, whatever. But I didn't change my tutorial page. It's kinda...quite...some...sorta............... ketinggalan zaman. YO KNOW? Ketinggalan zama dalam BI pun entah aku tak tahu mwahaha

Anyway, I deleted some of the tutorials because... I was frustrated and I didn't know why I delete it (?) because I was frustrated and I didn't know why. Eh, did I just repeat a nine-words sentence? Oh yes. Oh my god this is my life.

Let's pretend tomorrow isn't exist so we don't have to worry about the unfinished homework that our teachers gave us to do for the last Chinese New Year celebration, or to be exact, HOLIDAY. BUT, but but but but emm let's just do it as we still have about 14 hours before tomorrow's morning. And I still have about 3 or 2 or 4 or 2 or 3 (sorry sorry) essays that need to be done tonight. Sorry, *by tomorrow.
I have so much errors omg.
Talking about holiday, last two or three days ago, my family and I went to a HOTSPRING. FIRST TIME EVER WOAH! It was at Felda Residence Hot Springs, Sungkai, Perak. Best okay. Memanglah best sebab pertama kali ni weh weh weh eww bataknya. Poyo lah kau qayyum -.-

Sorry, I can't endorse this annoying habit.

What did I do eh? I first went for a hotspring of course! I didn't like it there. Even I was so excited bUT BUT BUT BUTTTTTTTT but I can't swim in HOT WATER. So that's the reason. So, after I kept pushing my mom and the entire family to move out to another pool....yes I did. We went to the kids' pool. Lol, there were slides. Alah, slide tu gelongsor air yang menyeramkan gila tu. OMG I DON'T LIKE THOSE SLIDES. Gila kau, masuk air hidung aku =3= So childish haha

These are some pictures that I took I stole from Google. Or goggle lol

This is the hot springs.

And this is the slide that I talked about. Seram siot (lol)

So, we come to the end. Hello and goodbyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee o/
I just knew that it is HOT SPRINGS and not hotspring =.=

Comments

  1. Den dibuli dengan kejam masa dekat hotspring tu lol xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. fuyoooh faten pun pergi ahahahaha ;3; best en

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You may criticise (or just don't) as well