quickpost: Eid Mubarak!


HI GUYS! ASSALAMUALAIKUM!

KULLU EID WA ANTUM BI KHORIYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Which means, 'Selamat Hari Raya!' hahahaha

I'd like to make a quickpost.

I don't have much time right now,

but...

From the bottom of my heart,
    With the mercy of the Lord,
I wish you guys Eid Mubarak,
    For all the Muslim readers.

Thank you so much for reading my blog through years.

and

Sorry for not posting any entries.

I'm just being so busy with all these worldly.

With the just-finished-PMR-trial,

with the preparation I've to make,

with the problem I've to go through.

I beg for your du'a, pray me for a successful life and result in the end.

I hope so, in shaa Allah.




I guess we have to end our virtually meeting here.

Have a safe journey while on the road!

Good bye!

Gambar cilok Tumblr wee (lol my labels)

Comments