quikpost: Bring me joy

Hi fellas! Salam Maal Hijrah for all Muslim readers, firstly. Sorry but I have to be quick. Yeah, pali pali. I have alot to share, to write and to tell actually but um... just see.

So, I'm done editing the new layout or template or skin or whatever you call it as long as I've changed it and I'm satisfied enough but somehow it may look ugleh. Wait, it is ugle? FINE, you guys hAHAHAHA. Sorry, that wasn't supposed to be in capitals. I get inspired by David's tumblr theme. Check it riiiight here. He did bettah than me, but who cares. This is my blog! Everything here is completely rights reserved. I too, don't know what the meaning is but let's just continue typing this hehehe.

I change my Twitter username somehow because I now lately admire Justin Bieber more than EXO or even B1A4. OMG, I suddenly miss my hyungsss. #StayHealty hyung muah~ It is @kimdrhl. Do you see a "KIM" in it? Yeah me too. Glad to knowing that, i'm thinking about changing my nickname from Kyo to Kim and I am doing it LOL. My friend told me that whoever in Korea has the name Kyo? So, she's waaay better than me like she can read and write, yet know the Hangul while I'm still learning like a baby.

But you can call me Qayy anyways. I like it that way.

Gosh! I almost forgot. Recently I just joined a group of kpopers named SEONNIES. So, let's join together with me and the other Seonnies. You may visit this page to know more about it. You may also click the banner at the sidebar.

OK bye guysss. Good luck for all SPM candidates by the way.

I found it hahaha

In the next post, I'll be writing reviews about my recently-purchased albums.
Another quote: I don't know if this is a quickpost because it seems long. /applauds/  
Sorry but, can I write another quote? CBOX IS BACK BABEHHHHHHH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merdeka

QUICK UPDATE

Indifferent