CAN I JUST SHOOT EVERYONE IN THEIR HEAD

Hello and Hi and Hey and what?! image


Sorry for the title tho. I just knew that the PMR result will be announced on 19th of December and I am not ready can I just shoot you and your friend and your friend's friend and your friend's friend's friend? LOL sorry for being so emotional image I just-

I just really really can't stand this. I know it is all HIS fate but still, I am not ready and if I could, I would just flip everything around like hell yeah who cares.

And you know what's worse? To know that I will not make it like, you know... somehow I think I didn't do any revision just before the PMR begun hahahaha please kill me image But to think it twice, yes I did.

Maybe I was so delusional sorry image

Okay guys, I am begging you for your kindness and mercy to pray me the best of the best. I know it's hard but let's just try. Please pray for me.

"O Allah, I beg YOU to grant me health with faith, faith with good conduct, success followed by further success, mercy and healing, and YOUR forgiveness and YOUR satisfaction."

I just came up with this dua. If you're in the same situation as me, let's pray together. InshaAllah the best will be approaching.

MUHAMMAD QAYYUM BIN SHAHIMI WILL GET 9A's FOR PMR!

(sorry but this is for me to get my self-esteem back image)

Good bye!

Comments

  1. Amin! InsyaAllah :) You can you qay! Aja aja fighting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rajinnya kak Fiqa komen u.u Terima kasih and akak pun!! goodluck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Irene!

    and thank you guysss xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You may criticise (or just don't) as well