AMNESIA

#NowPlaying Amnesia - 5SOS

I remember the day you told me you were leaving
I remember the make-up running down your face
And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them
Like every single wish we ever made
I wish that I could wake up with amnesia
And forget about the stupid little things
Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you
And the memories I never can escape
Cause I'm not fine at all

Peace be upon to you all;

Alhamdulillah we're now at month of FASTING!!! This is the month full of barokah (blessings), the month we've been waiting for, the month which every Muslims celebrates it  —THE MONTH OF RAMADHAN!

So, I made a new theme for my blog lols. In this theme, I provide with a brand new song/single by 5S0S aka 5 Seconds Of Summer which is my new favorite group which I really love them all which consists of Luke, Ashton, Michael and Calum which I love Luke the most. And this Amnesia song is really meaningful and deep (as what the urban people say) that makes me want to listen again and again. So, this is why I decided to put it on my blog. Well said.

Many things happened while I was at my hostel/ boarding school or so-whatever. Firstly, I went to 'Program Kolokium Kecemerlangan Murid Projek Khas Sekolah Berasrama Penuh (KKPKSBP) kali ke-tujuh tahun 2014 bertemakan "Pemikir Alaf 21" bertempat di Primaland Convention Center (PRCC)'. Let me first state that I am not a 'projek khas' student but I am a scholarship student then that's why I'd likely to be chosen to participate this program by Cikgu Bibi our Counselling Teacher (she's so nice but also a strict person). This thing is for us the low profile students to get more confidence to achieve our dreams together and to prove that the people like us is brave enough to make it through the 21st century which is full with obstacle.

The cream of the soup of this camp (I'd rather say it as a camp because we'd overnight for 4 days and 3 nights) is I got to know sbp-mates all over the country, Malaysia. I have a friend in Kelantan, Johor, Terengganu, Kedah, Negeri 9, Melaka, Sabah and Sarawak. AND we got to meet Rosyam Nor!!! He was inspiring. He was full with energy. He was very spirit-full when he was on the stage giving his best speech to inspire the people like us. Like him, like us.

And I miss my F4 10A's roommates —Shamsul, Mustaqim and Johan. We're actually in the only room with 4 living human beings. The other rooms were like 6 and 7 students. Everything's fine and good and nice until I left my bag in the repository of the bus. But luckily and finally I got it back LOL.

Next week, on July 7th, my batch (Zealous1115) will hold an 'Iftar Jamaie' event which the theme is Blue Monday ahahaha. Ok that's all.

Today is the 7th day of fasting.
Till here, goodbye!

Comments