No need for you

Through Thick of Thin of Friendships.

No need for you to come back home and pledge yourself to me as I reach your hand to fit with mine but what I wanted to do was to hug you warmly but my ego kept telling me to not do so.

No need for you to wish myself a luck or upon every birthdays to cover your lies and threaten over me because I will never believe you again until you are really sorry for what have you done to me.

No need for you to give hopes of which are all fake and black because the moment I heard the words from your shitty mouth I could feel it the lies and deceitful.

No need for you to twist around about everything as I already know you, yourself who is greedy, selfish and so pretentious telling me all the things you have done for me.

But please be right next to me again whenever you're ready, so we can build our castles together and chase our dreams that would never been tainted or ruined by others.

Because it is you:
the one who always been there when I need you the very most.

by Qayyum S.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merdeka

QUICK UPDATE

Indifferent