It's good to be back

Hello guys!

How are things going lately? Just good? Well, okay then. I'm glad that I finally able to make it end, I mean the school years. After 5 years (which 3 years in SMK Meru added up another 2 years in BASIS) I have finally pulled over all these suffering things (not really by the way) alive. So, I'm pretty excited to continue blogging and writing entries and editing photos and designing my blog (again). Oh, I'm sorry that I didn't change the design of my blog yet. But you just wait because something big is going to happen. I promise.


*plays a song from Shawn Mendes - Something Big*

I want to thank all of you who have prayed (either a lot or just few it doesn't matter) for me to go through my SPM examinations very well and at ease. I hope that your prays will continue until the day when the results are out. On November 2nd to 30th, I had done all my best, striving to get straight A's. Alhamdulillah, I could make it all the way to the end.



Here are some of the last photos we took (although you can't find me because I'm too short) after we ended up Biology paper

But sorry though because I didn't get to straight away update my blog with new entries because I'm kinda busy the last week. I need to edit and design the school magazine and gratefully, all is well. And well enough that I didn't have enough time to sleep. I really want the school magazine to be great.

See you again next time. Bye!

I seriously don't know what to do for these 4 months (or less) of not going to school. Getting a job? Nah.

Comments